Gen. Cirillo dismisses 3 members from his movement over misconduct
Oct 24, 2020 (Thessherald)–The Chairman of the National Salvation FRONT (NAS), Gen. Thomas Cirillo Swaka, has issued an order dismissing three members of the NAS over what he called ‘sabotaging activities’ in the movement.
“In exercise of powers conferred upon me by the NAS Leadership to take actions that will ensure the achievement of the objectives of the movement; I,Gen. Thomas Cirillo Swaka, Chairman and Commander-in-Chief oftheNational Salvation Front, do hereby order the relieve of the following members from all positions and duties and dismissed from the National Salvation Front (NAS).”
- Mr. Murtada Jalal Abdalla Baballa.
- Dr. Lako Jada Kwajok
- Mr. Leeri Johnson Marella
The dismissed members have been involved in:
- Actively undermining policies and sabotaging activities of the NationalSalvation Front
- Instigating divisions among the members, rank and file of the Movement.
- Collaborating with foreign agents to destroy NAS and the struggle toliberate the suffering people of South Sudan.This order comes into immediate effect on22″d October 2020.Gen.Thomas Cirillo SwakaChairman and Commander-in-ChiefNational salvation Front