Today, South Sudan’s President Salva Kiir Mayardit has appointed six deputy governors in a Republican decree issued on state-owned media, South Sudan Broadcasting Corporation (SSBC).
The appointment of the six deputies came after the government had announced during a press briefing held today in Juba, the country’s capital.
Among those appointed by the President are:
• 1) Hon. Mery ludyra, Deputy governor of Eastern Eqauteria State.
• 2) Hon. Zacharia Joseph Garang, Deputy Governor of Western Bhar El Ghazal State.
• 3) Hon.Tor Tungwar Kueiguong, Deputy Governor of Unity State.
• 4) Hon. Poth Madit, Deputy Governor of Lakes State.
• 5) Hon. Badagbu Daniel , Deputy governor of Western Eqauteria State.
• 6) Hon. Antifas Nuogk,Deputy Governor of Jonglei State.
ICAO identifies new safety risk in South Sudan’s airspace |Photo: © ICAO In a letter dated January 20, 2020, the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) […]
Former Governor of Upper Nile State, Simon Kun Puoch |Photo: Via Facebook Leaders of Jikany and Padang communities are calling for peace in the wake […]
Lawmakers representing defunct Maiwut state witness the swear-in ceremony of former Maiwut’s interim legislative assembly on July 16, 2018 / Photo: Thessherald By Buay Kapduel […]
Press Release The Center for Peace and Advocacy (CPA) has today expressed concern over the silence of the Revitalised Transitional Government of National Unity (TGoNU) […]
Information Minister Michel Makuei defies parliamentary summon, citing its illegitimacy /Photo: Gettyimages /AFP South Sudan's Minister of Information, Michael Makuei Lueth, has reportedly refused a […]
South Sudanese model Ayor Chuot to vie for Parliamentary seat in Australia |Photo : Courtesy A South Sudanese Australian, Ayor Chuot, is certain that winning […]