Thessherald—The commissioner of Lungechuk County, Dak Tut Dey, and his accompanying delegation were involved in a deadly car accident this morning between Paloich and Lungechuk.
Tut and other senior government officials were traveling to Longechuk County, Upper Nile State, when their vehicles veered off the road and overturned while traveling at extremely high speed.
Among those involved in that horrible car accident are:
1) Commissioner of Lungechuk County, Dak Tut Dey
2) Hon Kech Nguoth Tiem, Minister of Parliamentary and Legal Affairs
3) Hon Duop Nhial Teny, Chairperson of Peace Commission
4) Hon Ruon Puok Deng, Adviser for Human Rights
5) Paul Biel Chuol, Former Commissioner of Maiwut County.
They were airlifted to the capital, Juba for urgent treatment and surgeries.